- Site Identification: CCGI can help you find and identify a location that is code compliant and best fits your budget, the size of your operation, any geographic limitations, and your licensing needs and expectations.
- Lease Negotiation: CCGI has decades of experience in negotiating leases of all sizes, duration and use. We can help you get the best terms possible as well as consult on the duration of the lease and any extension options that might be advisable.
- Compliance, Applications and Permitting: CCGI has a sophisticated legal team that is up to date on every state’s MMJ laws, including variations within county or state jurisdictions. We can advise and direct you on all the necessary and proper legal permits and licenses, regardless of where your business is located.
- Design: CCGI’s team has over 40 years of combined experience in the design and construction of retail space. We can work with your architect or provide one for you. If you have your own design plans we can help make them a reality. Most applications submit generic retail Dispensary Plans – CCGI can help you with a site and space specific plan that meets the special needs of a Medical Marijuana Dispensary for rigorous storage requirements, security demands, real time tracking requirements, floor plans and for product presentation and merchandising in high-traffic, hi-security retail operations.
- Product Knowledge: CCGI will work with you to produce an application that complies with and reflects how your dispensary and/or cultivation facility are going to run. We can also teach you about various types of medications and how to use, display and sell them, as well as the necessary forms and sheets that will allow your dispensary to run efficiently day to day
- Inventory Tracking Systems: Point of Sale, or POS Systems, are the lifeblood of your business, allowing quick transactions while providing valuable financial data and reports. CCGI staff works with your staff, as well as with multiple other developers to create a platform that is both user friendly and effective in tracking and running this indispensable part of your business. For a highly regulated industry this is a competitive advantage that is critical to your success and your peace of mind.
- Security: Most Staff have little to no experience with retail Dispensaries and very few guidelines are available for how best to secure your location. CCGI has extensive experience designing, building and securing facilities that control for access, employee safety and both cash protection and loss prevention from both internal and external threats. Your plan can draw from our broad experience to secure your business, protect its assets and give you peace of mind.
- Transportation: Large amounts of product will be moved from grow to wholesaler, warehouse, testing facilities, bakeries, infusion laboratories and finally to retail locations. CCGI can work with you and local transportation options to develop the safest and most efficient protocols to move product, cash and people.
- Delivery Operations: If permitted in your state, CCGI can help further maximize your profit potential by showing you how to develop and deploy safe and secure delivery measures, all while providing top notch service to your patients, clients, vendors and customers.
- “Strain” Education: Patients need information, they need guidance and they need attention. We work with you to decide which Marijuana strains are best for your particular geographic location as well as which strains best suit the needs and preferences of your customers. We also help you choose the full range of cannabis products, including edibles, tinctures, infused drinks and specific medications.
- Branding: One of CCGI’s specialties is creating a complete and cohesive brand image that relates to every aspect of your business, from the location and layout of your retail space to product marketing and merchandising. This is a critical step often overlooked in the industry. CCGI can help you brand yourself and your business in a way that instantly engages your customers and sets your business apart.
- Website: Our creative team has decades of experience in every aspect of digital design and are proficient in all of the current web tools and other cutting edge technology. We build sites for our clients that are fully functional and interactive, and contain as much client interaction as you desire. We not only build websites, however, we can also host them
- Social Media: Twitter and Facebook have substantially impacted both the real and online marketing worlds and we help our clients manage and leverage the reach and power of these extraordinarily effective online tools. By creating and running Social Media campaigns, we help clients stay engaged and involved with their customers’ and patients’ needs.
- Site Identification: CCGI can help you find and identify a space that is both compliant and best fits your budget, size and space limitations, geographic area, and your licensing needs and expectations
- Lease Negotiation: CCGI has decades of experience in negotiating leases of all size, duration and use. We will help you get the best possible terms on the most favorable basis, and can
consult with you on the duration of the lease and extension options.
- c. Compliance: Applications and Permitting: Application criteria vary from state to state, but all are full of technicalities that must be carefully followed in order for applications to even be considered. We ensure that client applications comply with these technicalities, and we use our experience with the government application process to craft responses that achieve the highest possible scores and acceptance rates. We match your business acumen with our marijuana business expertise and create the strongest application possible.
- Design: CCGI can design your grow around any existing building’s design or structure. With decades of building and design experience, and with our collective expertise in growing, we can help you design a state of the art production facility that maximizes both yield and use of space. Our experts can walk you through designing architectural, plumbing, HVAC, electrical, security, and fire schematics that will impress potential landlords and investors alike. CCGI’s industry standard, AutoCAD professionals are at your fingertips.
- System Choice and Design: One of the largest investments you’ll make is in the physical equipment needed to grow plants and develop products for your patients. CCGI has tested and evaluated dozens of products and brands for their durability, energy efficiency and effectiveness in the most demanding growing and production conditions possible. If you have a system that you currently use or are familiar with, chances are we know it and can help you maximize its potential.
- Security: This is critical to your business and can costly if you get it wrong. Most of the industry has little to no experience with a commercial grow, let alone its security issues. Your staff is going to look to you for guidelines on how best to secure your business and location. We have extensive experience designing and building secure facilities that take into account access control, cash protection and loss prevention from both internal and external threats. Your plan will draw from that experience to create a solid overview for your application and for your long term security and success