Recreational Consultation Services
- Site Identification: CCGI can help you find and identify a space that is both compliant and best fits your budget, size and space limitations, geographic area, and your licensing needs and expectations
- Lease Negotiation: CCGI has decades of experience in negotiating leases of all size, duration and use. We will help you get the best possible terms on the most favorable basis, and can consult with you on the duration of the lease and extension options.
- Compliance: Applications and Permitting: Application criteria vary state to state, but all are filled with technicalities that must be carefully followed in order for applications to be considered. We ensure that client applications comply with these technicalities, and we use our experience with the government application process to create responses that will receive the highest scores and acceptance rates. We match your business acumen with our marijuana business expertise and create the strongest application possible.
- Design: CCGI can design your grow around any existing building’s design or structure. With decades of design and building experience and with our extensive growing experience we can help you design a state of the art production facility that maximizes both yield and use of space. We take into account every step of cultivations and the space required for each phase. (E.g. Chemical Storage, Cutting Room, Vegetation Room, Flower Room, Cutting Room, Drying Room , etc.) Our experts can walk you through designing architectural, plumbing, HVAC, electrical, security, and fire schematics that will impress potential landlords and investors alike. CCGI’s industry standard, AutoCAD professionals are at your fingertips.
- System Choice and Design: One of the largest investments you’ll make is in the physical equipment needed to grow plants and develop products for your patients. CCGI has tested and evaluated dozens of products and brands for their durability, energy efficiency and effectiveness in the most demanding growing and production conditions possible. If you have a system that you currently use or are familiar with, chances are we know it and can help you maximize its potential.
- Security: Chances are that your staff has little to no experience with a commercial grow and is going to look to you for guidelines on how best to secure your location. We have extensive experience designing and building secure facilities with cameras, alarms and panic buttons. We take into account access control, cash protection and loss prevention from both internal and external threats. Your plan will draw from that experience to create a safety plan solid overview for your application.